Followers

Thursday, November 03, 2011

little heart of her

plz make me wake up..
i need back my strength
i need back my complete life..
i need back my happiness.
i need _ back...
but i know i'm just dream about that..
need to cheer up my self back..
don't know how long it takes..
i'm bored to heard the words of "patient"
caused i already patient for a long time a go..
but i'm still annoying?????????
i only see that "_" is the way to make me up.. and become the happiest person ;)
the person that you look today doesnt same like b4..
she always laugh..
but deeply in her heart... her little heart... she was crying :'(
n missing someone..
who know? maybe tomorrow or...
miracle will happen and she will smile like before...
Ya Allah, i'm always PRAY for that

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila-sila mengarang ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...